Commercial Air Conditioning
Goose Bumps AC is making buildings better through commercial comfort solutions.
Commercial air conditioning is powerful equipment, and you need a powerful team to repair, replace and maintain it. Goose Bumps AC stands ready to service all types of commercial HVAC units.
You can’t afford for your cooling system to go out on a hot South Florida day. We are a business like you and we understand that a broken air conditioner means expensive downtime. When you call us, we come to you as quickly as possible to diagnose and fix your problem, the same day.
We offer reliable, same-day emergency service to get the cool air flowing again. As a locally-owned and operated commercial air conditioning company, we will always have a crew in your area.
Goose Bumps AC uses a consultative approach to building improvement.
Whether a cost-effective, productive workplace is your goal, or a reducing energy consumption, our flexible, intelligent HVAC solutions can reduce energy use in commercial properties by up to 25 percent. Goose Bumps AC can help find solutions to increase your building’s performance.
Whether its commercial ac repair, maintenance, or installation, Goose Bumps AC is here to help!
Our commercial maintenance plans start at $75 a month per unit include:
- Monthly visits
- Check filters
- Check condensing unit for correct amount of refrigerant. Test for leaks using a leak detector.
- Check for excessive vibration.
- Check the accuracy & operation of the thermostat.
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and components.
- Flush the condensation lines & drain pan to avoid flooding or water backup.
- Add algaecide tablets to prevent gunk from forming and clogging the drain pan.
- Check amperage in fan motor.
- Test & adjust safety controls.
- Inspect contactors, & relays.
- Check and adjust belts.
- Check bearing for wear.
- Adjust blower components.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Test for proper air flow.
- Add anti-corrosion treatment to wiring.
- Check the need or a coil cleaning. The evaporator coil will collect dirt. This dirt reduces air flow and insulates the coil which reduces its ability to absorb heat.
- All repairs/service calls for maintenance agreement holders will be billed at a discounted rate of 15% off labor costs.
- CALL US FOR MORE DETAILS/LIMITATIONS